A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Proffitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Proffitt, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Proffitt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Proffitt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Proffitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- The Women`s Healthcare Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Proffitt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Proffitt practice?
- Dr. Michael Proffitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Proffitt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, KS.
See Lenexa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.