A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pruchnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pruchnicki, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruchnicki graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Pruchnicki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Pruchnicki MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Pruchnicki practice?
- Dr. Michael Pruchnicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pruchnicki practices Anesthesiology near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Anesthesiologists.