Great care..better at St. Paul Location show details Great care..better at St. Paul Location
Aug 16th, 2011

We love Dr. Pryor. He is great with my son and explaining things to me as a parent. He takes time to lisen to my questions. The staff at the St. Paul location are above superb. We have been to a different location and had different results with supporting staff. Well worth going to St. Paul to see him. He even sent my child a book and coloring book about asthma in the mail since they didn't have any in the clinic.

Dec 11th, 2010

We think Dr Pryor is awesome, very kid friendly and proactive about my childs health issues

Caring and attentive show details Caring and attentive
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Pryor does a great job of talking directly to my son and getting information from him, checking on his understanding of his condition and what to do for it. This helps me know how much my son really knows and what I need to watch for, etc. Dr. Pryor has adjusted things as necessary and has kept my son's asthma under such good control you would hardly know he has respiratory problems.

Okay, not great show details Okay, not great
Aug 6th, 2009

After leaving, I didn't really feel like my questions were answered or that there were any answers (or hope for answers) for my son's problems.