A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Prysak is Excellent. Dr. Prysak has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Prysak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Prysak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Prysak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prysak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Prysak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Prysak practice?
Dr. Michael Prysak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Warren, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Prysak, Dr. Micheal Prysak, Dr. Michel Prysak, Dr. Mickey Prysak, Dr. Miguel Prysak, Dr. Mike Prysak