A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Prysak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Prysak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Prysak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prysak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prysak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Prysak MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Prysak practice?
- Dr. Michael Prysak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Prysak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.