A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Puccinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Puccinelli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Puccinelli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Puccinelli graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Puccinelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Puccinelli MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Puccinelli practice?
- Dr. Michael Puccinelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Puccinelli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.