A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Puff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Puff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Puff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Puff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Puff MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Puff practice?
- Dr. Michael Puff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Puff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Gastroenterologists.