A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Puff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Puff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puff
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Puff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Puff graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Puff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raphael Puff MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Puff practice?
- Dr. Michael Puff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Puff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Gastroenterologists.