Learn more about Dr. Michael Pugliese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pugliese is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pugliese
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pugliese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pugliese, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugliese graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pugliese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Pugliese MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Pugliese practice?
- Dr. Michael Pugliese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pugliese practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and West Islip, NY.
See Babylon Pediatricians and Babylon Pediatric Specialists.