Learn more about Dr. Michael Pugliese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pugliese is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pugliese
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pugliese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pugliese, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugliese graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pugliese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Pugliese MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Pugliese practice?
- Dr. Michael Pugliese has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pugliese practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Babylon, NY.
See Babylon Pediatricians and Babylon Pediatric Specialists.