A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pugliese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pugliese, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugliese graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pugliese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pugliese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan