A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pugliese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pugliese is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pugliese
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Pugliese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pugliese, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugliese graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pugliese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Pugliese MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Pugliese practice?
- Dr. Michael Pugliese has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pugliese practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Babylon, NY.
See Babylon Pediatricians and Babylon Pediatric Specialists.