A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pugliese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pugliese is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pugliese, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugliese graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pugliese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Pugliese MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Pugliese practice?
- Dr. Michael Pugliese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pugliese practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Babylon Pediatricians and Babylon Endocrinologists.