Learn more about Dr. Michael Pulley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pulley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pulley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pulley, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Colorectal Surgery
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulley graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pulley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Pulley MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Pulley practice?
- Dr. Michael Pulley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pulley practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Neurologists.