Learn more about Dr. Michael Puniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Puniak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puniak
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puniak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Puniak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puniak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Puniak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Puniak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Puniak practice?
- Dr. Michael Puniak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Puniak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Dimas, CA.
See San Dimas Orthopedic Surgeons.