A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Puniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Puniak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puniak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puniak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Puniak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puniak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Puniak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Puniak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Puniak practice?
- Dr. Michael Puniak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Puniak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Dimas, CA.
See San Dimas Surgeons.