A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Purkis is Satisfactory. Dr. Purkis has been reviewed by 22 patients who have provided 16 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Purkis graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Purkis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph`s Hospital Tucson
- St Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purkis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Purkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Purkis practice?
Dr. Michael Purkis practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Purkis, Dr. Mitch Purkis, Dr. Myles Purkis, Dr. Michal Purkis, Dr. Mickey Purkis, Dr. Miles Purkis