A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Purkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Purkis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Purkis graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Purkis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- Carondelet St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Donald Purkis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Purkis practice?
- Dr. Michael Purkis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Purkis practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.