Learn more about Dr. Michael Purkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Purkis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purkis
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purkis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Purkis graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Purkis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- Carondelet St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Donald Purkis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Purkis practice?
- Dr. Michael Purkis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Purkis practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.