Learn more about Dr. Michael Purkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Purkis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purkis
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Purkis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Purkis graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Purkis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- Carondelet St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Donald Purkis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Purkis practice?
- Dr. Michael Purkis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Purkis practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.