A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pushchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pushchak
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Pushchak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pushchak, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pushchak graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Pushchak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Pushchak MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pushchak practice?
- Dr. Michael Pushchak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pushchak practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Arvada, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Arvada Pathologists.