A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pushkarewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pushkarewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pushkarewicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pushkarewicz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pushkarewicz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Pushkarewicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pushkarewicz practice?
- Dr. Michael Pushkarewicz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pushkarewicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hockessin, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Hockessin Surgeons.