A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pushkarewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pushkarewicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pushkarewicz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pushkarewicz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pushkarewicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Pushkarewicz practice?
Dr. Michael Pushkarewicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hockessin, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Hockessin Orthopedic Surgeons.