Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Pushkarewicz
Dr. Michael Pushkarewicz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE, with another office in West Grove, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pushkarewicz is affiliated with Christiana Hospital, St Francis Hospital and Jennersville Regional Hospital. Dr. Pushkarewicz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Pushkarewicz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Pushkarewicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.
Dr. Drew Brady
Newark, DE 0 mi17
Dr. Randeep Kahlon
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Newark, DE 0 mi24
Dr. James Zaslavsky
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Newark, DE 0 mi