A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Putland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Putland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Putland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Putland graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Putland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Putland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Putland practice?
Dr. Michael Putland practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians.