inactive

Michael S Putland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 26th, 2009
In the 6-8 months I have been using Dr. Putland, I have NEVER gotten a callback from him (his nurse) when I have called about a problem. I get a recording, leave a message and no one ever calls back. This has happened at least six times. I have to call and ask for the operator and insist on talking to a live human being to get any help.

March 23rd, 2009
Constant Cancelled Appointments
Amost all of our appointments (entire family) have been cancelled and rescheduled by Dr. Putland. This is the only doctor we have ever had that constantly cancels. It is a rare situation where he keeps appointments and then does not spend adequate time with his patients...if you consider one minute or less enough time!

July 30th, 2008
Terrible office staff
Dr. Putland is okay and seems to be a careful doctor. However, scheduling appointments is very difficult as no one bothers to return your call. I can't imagine a more terrible office staff: unreliable, unfriendly and overall unprofessional.