A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Putman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Putman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Putman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Putman graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Putman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Parkway Med Ctr Hosp, Decatur, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Putman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Putman practice?
- Dr. Michael Putman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Putman practices Internal Medicine near Decatur, AL.
See Decatur Internists.