Dr. Michael Putman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Putman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2016

Doesn't rush you out, spends time and explains what and why, that,s why I consider Dr.Putman the best.

January 28th, 2015

He talks but don't listen..

8 years with him. Had my doubts. When health got serious he failed me.

December 3rd, 2014

fake reputation

I went to his office last year at the beginning he seems very caring i was happy then i noticed they only care for money . they asked me to do many tests which i dont need and at the end the day of my IUI the doc came to the room with a syringe covered with a napkin i think there is no sperm at all. its just to make patients come over and over to take more money as they did with my freind after 6 IUI she got pregnant. i changed him to another doc she was compeletly different she shows us the sperm she fill it in front of us . im sure that anybody goes to him will not be pregnant from the first IUI bec she still have to pay alot till they work right! i dont recommend him to anyone and never pay attention to magazines may be he paid for them to be NO. 1

February 10th, 2014

Compassionate

When I brought my almost 12 year old daughter into the ER , we didn't know what was wrong with her, even though, we had been to her primary care doctor 2 times that week. Dr. Putnam looked at her throat and knew right away what was wrong. He explained everything very thoroughly and was kind, funny, and very compassionate. It was obvious he really cared about us and was there to help. Everyone there was very kind , also . That was a real joy to us !

August 23rd, 2012

The best, smartest and most caring doctor you will ever find. He is one of a kind. Remarkable at diagnosing your problem.

September 16th, 2010

To my health

Dr. Putman is passionate doctor that is geniunly concerned about the health of his patients. He talks to me in way that Billy Hardrop would understand. His unique style and personality almost make going to the doctor enjoyable.

June 8th, 2017