A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Que Lim MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Q. Lim practice?
- Dr. Michael Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lim practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons.