A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Hot Flashes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Q. Lim practice?
Dr. Michael Lim practices Neurological Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons, Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors, and Baltimore Oncologists.