Dr. Michael Smith Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Smith?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 2nd, 2013

I do not know what happened to the other reviews of this doctor but he suck! Do not go to him. Completely unprofessional, he botched my surgery but found a way to cover his tracks in the medical records. I should have listened to my first mind and cancelled my appointment w/him. He was usually late and when he finally did see me he acted like he was in a hurry. Probably why my surgery was rushed and botched. Be warned find someone not even affliated w/Mary Washington if at all possible but by all means STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR! Rapp Womens Health is run like a cattle call and you always wait 40 or more mins. pass your appt. time. I do not have anything bad to say about his staff they do their best. I cant say enough things in this review to make you stay away and not make an appt with him but trust me you will regret it. He is very well know and other doctors are willing to cover his butt and this is terrible. I hope my review will not be in vain and will save some other women heartache and tears.

November 16th, 2016