Dr. Michael Quadrini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Quadrini?

December 1st, 2015

New Patient

awesome received the very best care form Dr. Quadrini in Huntsville, Hospital and at my appointment, Staff great . . . Thank you so much

November 4th, 2013

Great Doctor

It was my great luck to get Dr. Quadrini as my doctor! He is thorough, doesn't rush through appointments. Explains my labs in detail, offers viable suggestions!

March 21st, 2013

Wow - Great if you need a nephrologist

First, I did not pick Dr. Quadrini. I got him by the luck of the draw. Due to complications from a gall bladder surgery, I experience multiple organ failure including my kidneys. I was put in a coma and was not expected to live. Four months later I was out of the coma and met Dr. Quadrini. He was "chosen" because he was next on the list when I needed a nephrologist. Was I lucky or what? He visited me every morning (on weekend the oncall from his practice substituted) before 7:00 AM in the ICU. I did not always like what he had to say - especially on those days I had to have dialysis. But I was thankful it was only 3-4 days a week - not 24 hours a day as it was when I was in the coma. As I got to know Dr. Quadrini, I found out what a truly wonderful person and doctor he is. That was 3+ years ago. Today, I still have kidney problems but I am not on dialysis. I get to visit Dr. Quadrini every 5-6 months and I love to go. He not only checks on you medically, but asks how I am doing overall. Wow, what a great concept, Never in a hurry - always wants to be sure questions are answered and I really feel great mentally after I leave because of his wonderful "bedside" manner. They have a patient portal where I can schedule appointments, review results of my lab work, and even send an email to ask the doctor a question and they respond. Since I must be concerned about any medication I take, it is nice to be able to send an email and get a response. In summary, I would recommend Dr. Quadrini if you need a nephrologist. I do not think you will be disappointed.

December 14th, 2010

Doctor Experience

Dr Quadrini has been seeing me for a little over a year for proteinurea. From the very first visit to today's, I have been thoroughly impressed with his professionalism, thoroughness and attention to detail. He never rushes through an appointment and always asks for my comments as part of his evaluation. He is the most attentive medical person I have seen in my 76 years, and I feel I have received the best possible treatment under his aegis. His manner of conducting interviews, arranging for my ancillary treatments and follow-ups are the epitome of good, solid organization. If only there were more like him.

October 11th, 2017