A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Quartermain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Quartermain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quartermain
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quartermain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Quartermain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quartermain graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Quartermain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Quartermain MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Quartermain practice?
- Dr. Michael Quartermain has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Quartermain practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Pediatricians and Greensboro Pediatric Specialists.