Learn more about Dr. Michael Quartermain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Quartermain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Quartermain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Quartermain graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Quartermain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quartermain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Quartermain practice?
Dr. Michael Quartermain practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Winston Salem Pediatricians and Winston Salem Cardiologists.