A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Quartermain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Quartermain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Quartermain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quartermain graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Quartermain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Quartermain MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Quartermain practice?
- Dr. Michael Quartermain has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Quartermain practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Pediatricians and Greensboro Pediatric Specialists.