A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Quigley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Trophoblastic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Quigley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Quigley MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Quigley practice?
- Dr. Michael Quigley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Quigley practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Pathologists and La Jolla Hematologists.