A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quigley
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quigley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Quigley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Trophoblastic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Quigley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Quigley MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Quigley practice?
- Dr. Michael Quigley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Quigley practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Pathologists.