A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Quinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Quinn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Quinn MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Michael Quinn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Quinn practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See Glendora Internists and Glendora Radiologists.