A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Quon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Quon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Quon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Quon graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Granada Hills Comm Hosp, Granada Hills, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gin Quon MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Quon practice?
- Dr. Michael Quon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Quon practices Gastroenterology near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Gastroenterologists.