Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not a good experience show details Not a good experience
Jan 13th, 2016

17 reviews 1.0 star rating 1/13/16 I wish I could leave fewer stars. I saw Dr. Quon after waiting nearly 2 hours in the waiting room after my scheduled appointment time. Upon seeing me and hearing about my various medical issues he made a completely inappropriate joke about inbreeding in my family. He put me on a very, very expensive (think $1000 after insurance) anti-biotic that did work but, of course, at huge cost. On my return visit, the nurse showed me in to the room, a dirty room which is really gross considering they stick fingers in weird places there. While she was cleaning the room, she sprayed Lysol in the air about 6 feet from my face and said "Cleanliness is overrated." I think not. I went and saw another GI doctor who immediately took me off the ridiculously expensive anti-biotic and asked me to change parts of my diet and use immodium. She was a God-send! You have many, many other options.

Jun 21st, 2012

EXCELLENT DOCTOR. WE HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH HIM AT HENRY MAYO HOSPITAL.VERY CARING AND ATTENTIVE TO HIS PATIENT WELFARE. I WISH ALL DOCTORSIS LIKE DR QUON. 200 % I WE WILL RECOMENDHIM. HE IS FOR THE WELL BEING OF HIS PATIENT

Caring and detailed show details Caring and detailed
by J Box on Aug 4th, 2009

I received care from Dr. Quon through the hospital. He explained the condition and the procedure with great detail AND PICTURES/DRAWINGS. He was very compassionate and kind. He put me at ease and spent the time answering all my questions. His follow up after the procedure was great too. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know.