A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Abraham, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Abraham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Abraham MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Michael Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Abraham practices Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians.