A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rudolph Alexander MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Michael Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Alexander practices Family Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Family Physicians.