A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rudolph Alexander MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Michael Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Alexander practices Family Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Family Physicians.