A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Atkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Atkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Edward McCready Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Reese Atkins MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Atkins practice?
- Dr. Michael Atkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Atkins practices Internal Medicine near Crisfield, MD.
See Crisfield Internists.