A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Barnes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Barnes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roy Barnes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Michael Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Barnes practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.