A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauer
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bauer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Bauer MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Bauer practice?
- Dr. Michael Bauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bauer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.