A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bernstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bernstein, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bernstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roy Bernstein MD and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Bernstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bernstein practices Urology and Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Voorhees Urologists and Voorhees Surgeons.