Surgeons

8333 Naab Rd
Ste 250
Indianapolis, IN 46260
317-396-1300
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Thanks for nothing  |  show details
by Chronic Pain on Apr 23rd, 2014

Michael Burt Neurosurgeon Indiaanapolis Thanks for the poor medical advice and crappy surgery nearly 20 years ago. In case you don't remember me, I was the healthy young person and you hacked out L5 S1 at Community Hospital East. Six days later the disc re-herniated. One month later, you looked at the MRI and lied to me saying "it was a normal scar" Then you sent me to therapy. Wish you had sent me there instead of surgery. I still remember the first time you spoke to me in your office. You seemed very nonchalant about the whole thing. That should have been a red flag for me to run, but I was younger then and too trusting. You presented surgery like it was no more serious than getting my tonsils removed. Your advice was all just a big sales pitch. Months later, two other neuroseurgons looked at the MRI and told me it was very obvious, the disc re-heriniated. I cannot even begin to list all the simple joys ruined because of this botched surgery. - Dinners out at nice restaurants ruined - Selling my new car at a big loss, because the seat hurt my back. - Business travel ruined - Very few friends, since I must lay down often, and miss fun activities. Thanks for nothing. I hope you have a horrible retirement, filled with many years of chronic pain, and isolation.