Dr. Michael Cohen DO Patient Reviews

• Adult Care Pooler, GA

September 21st, 2016
Patient
Dr. Cohen and staff are extremely courteous. Before having another person or physician or student come into the room I am always asked if I would mind. Dr. Cohen is very personable and has a wonderful bedside manner.

October 19th, 2015
he is a great doctor and great guy
I HATE most doctors, they give you 30 seconds. Dr. Michael Cohen is a great guy, he gave me close to an hour the first appointment I think! I had some complex issues. He cares, he is smart, everyone there is polite and on time. If you need a regular doctor in Savannah this is it.

August 14th, 2015
Dr. Cohen for everything....
I've been to Dr Cohen for everything from a perforated eardrum to a backache to sleep problems. Always asks questions and has never made me feel like he didnt have time. I also have had no trouble making an appointment with his courteous and competent staff.

June 17th, 2015
Good for me!
Was polite and courteous from the beginning. Was concerned about my problems and looking for ways to make things better. Spent time listening and determining what was best for me. Professional and thorough. Glad he is my doctor!

June 12th, 2015
EXCLLENT STAFF AND DOCTOR

May 8th, 2015
Stay away
HIs mind is completely disorganized, and he has a poor sense of humor. I was completely taken aback by his lack of professionalism. I hope in the future, I never run into this physician again. I really think he feels that because he is up from North that everyone here is stupid. Well Dr. Cohen we aren't stupid. And I don't taken kindly to your rude behavior.

January 29th, 2015
Look no further, I promise you Dr. Cohen is the doctor for you!!
The South Coast medical office has phenomenal staff! They will do whatever they have to do to make sure you get what you need. My insurance at one time screwed me over and drop me off their policy. I didn't find out until I was at my appointment. I was devastated thinking that even after I reinstated my policy they told me I'd have to wait which meant I wouldn't get to see my doctor and I really needed to see him that day. But the angels behind the front counter said don't worry about it you can go ahead and see him. They told me that they would deal with the insurance from that point on with that particular issue. I can't speak for everyone else but my Pinyan they went above and beyond what their job requires them to do to ensure that I get the health care that I need. And as for Dr. Cohen, he has amazing bedside manner! You will never be a little any of your issues no matter how big or small. If the issue is important to you and it's important enough for you to go see him then in his eyes and the way he treats it that it is an important issue and it needs to be addressed and taken care of. Not only that but you will do whatever he has to do within his medical practice to make sure that your quality of life and that your health is it tiptop shape. Bottom line this is the most phenomenal medical team I have ever encountered in my life!!! I recommend Dr. Cohen to my family I recommend him to my friends I recommend him to complete strangers!!! Look no further if you need to see a doctor please set up your appointment with Dr. Michael Cohen today!!!! You'll be glad you did!!!

January 13th, 2015
Dr Cohen and staff are the greatest, I am really very happy I have found my perfect doctor.

October 29th, 2014
putting my 78 yr old mother in danger
I would never recomend the Dr for anyone, I would never go to him again, I dont like the way he treated my mother, If you are going to be working with people esspecially as their Dr you shouuld hve their best interest at Heart not your own, no matter what. Dr Cohen has terminated my mother from being his patient and even has it fixed to where she can see no Southcoast Dr. he has refused to give her 1 of her medications that can land her in the hospital if she doesnt have it. This is a medication that you dont just stop taking. It has extreemly bad withdrawals and I know she wont be able to handle them. My mother may do or say things sometimes because of an illness she had 12 yrs ago, he should take this into consideration. Im trying to find her a DR now but if she runs out and starts withdrawls, I am going to do something about it, If she ends up in the hospital because of this I will take action. Its not over untill the fat lady as sung Im not fat but Id best not have to sing. I will seek leagle advice. I wouldnt reccomend him for my dog. My dogs dr I trust.. She needs help and he knows it, he ust doesnt want to be botherd.

September 11th, 2014
Love this guy
My and my wife have gone to him for over 5 years, he's always been helpful. My wife is chronically ill with multiple conditions and he's always up to date with her status (reads every memo/test our other docs send him). Even when shes not the paying patient he'll ask how she's doing to make sure she's ok. Very friendly down to earth guy and he's not afraid to admit when he doesn't know something.

August 21st, 2014
Mrs.
Dr. Cohen is the best doctor I've ever had. He always takes his time, I never feel like he is too busy to listen to me. He is knowledgable in every area where I've had a health issue or concern. And, he has a great sense of humor, which helps in a stressful situation. :-)

April 28th, 2014