A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
- Jane Phillips Med Ctr, Bartlesville, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ray Collins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Collins practice?
- Dr. Michael Collins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Collins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bartlesville, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Bartlesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.