A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Collins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
- Jane Phillips Med Ctr, Bartlesville, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Collins practice?
Dr. Michael Collins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bartlesville, OK.
See Bartlesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.