Dr. Michael Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Collins?

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Dr. Collins is an excellent Dr. and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable professional in the gynecological field. I personally had been to 5 other Dr.'s with the same problem of pain and was told nothing was wrong, and when I seen Dr. Collins and explained to him the symptoms that I was having, he was able to diagnose the problem and following the exam pin point and correct the problem I was having with surgery.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I love Dr. Collins. You may wait to see him purely because he is taking the time with his patients and not just rushing in and rushing out.

contractions/wrong due date

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Was having contractions when he said that I was 25 weeks pregnant only performed two sonograms and never measured the babys bones to get a better date. He told me the only reason I was having contractions was because I was uncomfortable. He treated me like I knew nothing about pregnancy and I do not appriciate it.

a loving doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2011

He was a wonderful doctor... he delievered my daughter and was so caring...

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on April 6th, 2010

Dr. Collins is the best OB I've been to. He has helped us through Fertility issues, treatment, surgery, diagnosis, pregnancy, delivery, miscarriage, and all the follow up that comes along with all these things. I highly suggest that anyone looking for a fantastic OB/GYN in this area visit Dr. Collins! Very carying and considerate of your feelings. Very knowledgeable. Willing to answer any questions you might have. Sometimes the wait is a little longer, but he does, at times, run across the street to the hospital to deliver! A small price to pay for the best treatment around. We have driven to Dr. Collins (over an hour) for almost 4 years now, and we will never trade for lower quality closer to home!

Posted on October 16th, 2017