Dr. Michael Collins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 10th, 2016
Dr. Collins is an excellent Dr. and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable professional in the gynecological field. I personally had been to 5 other Dr.'s with the same problem of pain and was told nothing was wrong, and when I seen Dr. Collins and explained to him the symptoms that I was having, he was able to diagnose the problem and following the exam pin point and correct the problem I was having with surgery.

April 30th, 2015
I love Dr. Collins. You may wait to see him purely because he is taking the time with his patients and not just rushing in and rushing out.

June 26th, 2012
contractions/wrong due date
Was having contractions when he said that I was 25 weeks pregnant only performed two sonograms and never measured the babys bones to get a better date. He told me the only reason I was having contractions was because I was uncomfortable. He treated me like I knew nothing about pregnancy and I do not appriciate it.

May 9th, 2011
a loving doctor
He was a wonderful doctor... he delievered my daughter and was so caring...

April 6th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Collins is the best OB I've been to. He has helped us through Fertility issues, treatment, surgery, diagnosis, pregnancy, delivery, miscarriage, and all the follow up that comes along with all these things. I highly suggest that anyone looking for a fantastic OB/GYN in this area visit Dr. Collins! Very carying and considerate of your feelings. Very knowledgeable. Willing to answer any questions you might have. Sometimes the wait is a little longer, but he does, at times, run across the street to the hospital to deliver! A small price to pay for the best treatment around. We have driven to Dr. Collins (over an hour) for almost 4 years now, and we will never trade for lower quality closer to home!