A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dick, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dick graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Dick MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Dick practice?
- Dr. Michael Dick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dick practices Emergency Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians.