A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dunn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Dunn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roberts Dunn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Michael Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dunn practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Emergency Physicians.