A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Edmunds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Edmunds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edmunds
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edmunds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Edmunds, FAAOS, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmunds graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Edmunds has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Surgery & Imaging
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Edmunds FAAOS, FACS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Edmunds practice?
- Dr. Michael Edmunds has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Edmunds practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Surgeons.