A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Edmunds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Edmunds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edmunds
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edmunds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Edmunds, FAAOS, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmunds graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Edmunds has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Surgery & Imaging
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Edmunds FAAOS, FACS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Edmunds practice?
- Dr. Michael Edmunds has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Edmunds practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Surgeons.