Learn more about Dr. Michael Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Foley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Foley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Foley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Foley practice?
Dr. Michael Foley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phoenix Pediatricians.