A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gallagher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gallagher, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Gallagher MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Michael Gallagher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gallagher practices Neurological Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.