Learn more about Dr. Michael Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gold, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Gold practice?
Dr. Michael Gold practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.