Learn more about Dr. Michael Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gold, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Gold MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Gold practice?
- Dr. Michael Gold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gold practices Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Cardiologists.