Learn more about Dr. Michael Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gold, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Gold MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Gold practice?
- Dr. Michael Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gold practices Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Cardiologists.