A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goodman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Goodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glenn Medical Center
- Colusa Regional Medical Center
- Colusa Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Goodman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Michael Goodman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goodman practices Family Medicine near Colusa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Williams, CA.
See Colusa Family Physicians.