A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Regional Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Grant practice?
Dr. Michael Grant practices Internal Medicine near Evanston, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT.
See Evanston Internists.