Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- Bsa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond Green MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Green practice?
- Dr. Michael Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Green practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Byram, MS and Jackson, MS.
See Lubbock Allergists, Lubbock Pediatricians, and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.