A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond Green MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Green practice?
- Dr. Michael Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Green practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Brandon, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, TX and Amarillo, TX.
See Brandon Allergists, Brandon Pediatricians, and Brandon Pulmonologists.