Dr. Michael Hahn II MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Oklahoma City, OK

October 24th, 2016
Dr. Hahn
After extensive research, I chose Dr. Hahn to perform neurosurgery on my spine. I recovered very quickly, and one of my two issues had been cured. I have, and will recommend Dr. Hahn to everyone requiring spinal surgery, without reservation.

September 22nd, 2016
Dr Rocket's the Absolute Best
Dr Hahn did surgery on my back in 2013. The pain was relieved and his entire staff did everything possible to put me at ease. I just returned back to Dr Hahn due to a new injury after 3 years. Even with my hair a different color and a change in weight, he remembered me. He truly shows how much he cares about the people he treats in all the things he does. He is incredibly patient for such a busy man. I would trust no other Neurosurgeon but him. Sorry Dr Rocket but you can't retire for a long time!!

August 25th, 2016
Back surgery
I had my surgery almost a year ago. I did exceptionally well and still doing great. Dr. Hahn is a superb doctor and surgeon. Very easy to talk to and describes everything really well.

April 26th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor & Surgeon!
Dr.Hahn is an exceptional doctor!! He is by far the best doctor I have ever seen, promptly diagnosed my problem, attempted conservative interventions, and then finally had surgery. Since that 2 level fusion in my neck, I have had no other problems with pain. I recommend him every time!!

February 5th, 2016
I am thankful for the quality of life I have 3 years after the fusion of L4-L5 by Dr. Michael Hahn and his staffs performance as well .

January 7th, 2016
Greatest Dr in OKC
He is a great Dr he performed 2 surgeries on my wife and the results are fantastic. He really cares for his patients ! I would recommend him to anyone needing spine surgery

August 18th, 2015
I was a first time patient and Dr. Hahn came by his office on his day off to see me. Never seen a doctor that cared that much for a patient. My whole family thought he was great. We had no problems with anything. Would strongly recommend him and his staff to anyone.

May 3rd, 2015
A very rude aggressive, man. Seems to have a God complex. Is strictly for the company if you have been hurt on the job. Cannot talk to him without him being very condescending . Without a doubt the worst Doctor I have ever met.

September 25th, 2013
Great experience x2
I have read the reviews and I can't believe that some people had a negative experience with Dr. Hahn or his staff. My first experience with Dr. Hahn was in 2004, I found him professional, thorough, detailed, and patient. He did send me for another procedure simply to verify that surgery was necessary. He is not a knife happy surgeon and does his best to make sure that surgery is a last option. I find that refreshing in this day and age. During my first surgery he took time visiting with my family and explaining to them exactly what was going to happen and patiently answering all of their questions. My surgery was successful and I have referred many people both friends and strangers to see Dr. Hahn if they stated they had been told they needed neurosurgery. My second surgery was just performed and I experienced the same kind, patient, doctor and staff. They were extremely accommodating and even moved my surgery up due to the pain I was suffering. Yes, he did send me to have another procedure prior to surgery, but that was because surgery should always be the last option and only performed if other options have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately the option was not successful and surgery was needed. Once again it went perfectly and as far as I know everything was a breeze. I am out of pain and I am only a week out of surgery. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Hahn and give his number out to anyone who states they need a procedure performed by a neurosurgeon.

August 26th, 2013
Excellent!!!
Dr. Hahn showed compassion and concern. He was always on time. He did a 2 level fusion with harvested bone from my hip. My pain level has gone down significantly thanks to him. I never thought I would not be in excruciating pain! I am very thankful for him, his PA and staff. They were all professional and caring. I would recommend him to anybody.

January 17th, 2012
Mike & Deb Sutterfield
Superb! Couldn't ask for better, excellant care from first office visit thru both procedures! Most pleasant Dr. we've ever encountered; found him to to be forthright, detailed, expert, and above all, INVOLVED! Will recommend to anyone who wants and exceptional care & compassion!

October 14th, 2011
Took my husband in for severe back injury, radicular pain, numbness, thigh, leg, shin, unable to walk,stand or sit. Had to lay down outside elevator and inside waiting room. Waited in exam room for an hour. He was abrupt, his exams ( 1)sent my husband into agonizing pain, then wanted him to walk outside of room to review MRI, not happening. Staff was rude and did not return calls. He put him on TTD, but yet did not set up a follow up exam. Wants to wait and see if the second epidural shot will help as the first one did not touch the pain. We feel like we are in dire straits. My husband can only lay in bed and take drugs all day, need some kind of concern and help.