Dr. Michael Hahn II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hahn II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2017

Great Doctor

Dr. Hahn is great. He knows what he is doing.

July 8th, 2017

Amazing doctor

Dr Hahn is the most amazing, caring doctor who listens intently to his patients symptoms, is very conservative when it comes to any medical tests. His bedside manner after a procedure is wonderful because he wants a patients honestly when it comes to the type of surgery he's performed. He is the best.

May 23rd, 2017

Dr Michael Hahn

Once again Dr Hahn has worked his magic!! I had a triple fusion; it's been 10 months & I have complete fusion!! Excellent physician; techniques; skills & personality!! All around GREATNESS!!!

May 8th, 2017

Great clinic

Dr Hahn is very patient and makes sure you understand what is going on with your body. Does his dictation right there with you, liked hearing his impression of me.

October 24th, 2016

Dr. Hahn

After extensive research, I chose Dr. Hahn to perform neurosurgery on my spine. I recovered very quickly, and one of my two issues had been cured. I have, and will recommend Dr. Hahn to everyone requiring spinal surgery, without reservation.

September 23rd, 2016

Dr Rocket's the Absolute Best

Dr Hahn did surgery on my back in 2013. The pain was relieved and his entire staff did everything possible to put me at ease. I just returned back to Dr Hahn due to a new injury after 3 years. Even with my hair a different color and a change in weight, he remembered me. He truly shows how much he cares about the people he treats in all the things he does. He is incredibly patient for such a busy man. I would trust no other Neurosurgeon but him. Sorry Dr Rocket but you can't retire for a long time!!

August 25th, 2016

Back surgery

I had my surgery almost a year ago. I did exceptionally well and still doing great. Dr. Hahn is a superb doctor and surgeon. Very easy to talk to and describes everything really well.

April 26th, 2016

Exceptional Doctor & Surgeon!

Dr.Hahn is an exceptional doctor!! He is by far the best doctor I have ever seen, promptly diagnosed my problem, attempted conservative interventions, and then finally had surgery. Since that 2 level fusion in my neck, I have had no other problems with pain. I recommend him every time!!

February 5th, 2016

I am thankful for the quality of life I have 3 years after the fusion of L4-L5 by Dr. Michael Hahn and his staffs performance as well .

January 8th, 2016

Greatest Dr in OKC

He is a great Dr he performed 2 surgeries on my wife and the results are fantastic. He really cares for his patients ! I would recommend him to anyone needing spine surgery

August 18th, 2015

I was a first time patient and Dr. Hahn came by his office on his day off to see me. Never seen a doctor that cared that much for a patient. My whole family thought he was great. We had no problems with anything. Would strongly recommend him and his staff to anyone.

May 3rd, 2015

A very rude aggressive, man. Seems to have a God complex. Is strictly for the company if you have been hurt on the job. Cannot talk to him without him being very condescending . Without a doubt the worst Doctor I have ever met.