A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harwood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harwood graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Harwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- United Medical Group, LLC
- Specialty Hospital of American Midwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ray Harwood MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Harwood practice?
- Dr. Michael Harwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Harwood practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Internists.