A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Harwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Harwood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harwood graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Harwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- United Medical Group, LLC
- Specialty Hospital of American Midwest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Harwood practice?
Dr. Michael Harwood practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Internists.