A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Heaphy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaphy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Heaphy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- St Rita`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heaphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 7 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Heaphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Heaphy practice?
Dr. Michael Heaphy practices Dermatology near Lima, OH.
See Lima Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Heaphy, Dr. Micheal Heaphy, Dr. Michel Heaphy, Dr. Mickey Heaphy, Dr. Miguel Heaphy, Dr. Mike Heaphy