A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Henderson, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
- Saint Clare`s Health System Dover
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Henderson MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Michael Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Henderson practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Denville, NJ.
See Denville Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Denville Radiologists.