A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hicks, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Hicks has 19 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ray Hicks MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Michael Hicks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hicks practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.