A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hudson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hudson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Hudson practice?
Dr. Michael Hudson practices Emergency Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Hudson, Dr. Micheal Hudson, Dr. Michel Hudson, Dr. Mickey Hudson, Dr. Miguel Hudson, Dr. Mike Hudson