A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Israel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Israel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Israel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Israel MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Israel practice?
- Dr. Michael Israel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Israel practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.