Learn more about Dr. Michael Israel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Israel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Israel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Israel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Israel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Israel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Israel practice?
Dr. Michael Israel practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.